Top Five Reasons To Attend Q2 CONNECT 17
By Lorrie Schultz
Our client conference, CONNECT 17, is coming to La Cantera Resort and Spa April 2-5! Your team won’t want to miss learning industry and product insights that will help your FI stand apart, scale smart and grow beyond. Here are the top 5 reasons why you should join us for our best conference ever:
- Hill country location: Our venue, La Cantera Resort and Spa, is nestled in the heart of the beautiful Texas Hill Country. The surrounding area is known for its rolling hills and picturesque scenery. The award-winning resort includes five pools, two golf courses, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a self-guided running trail and multiple gourmet restaurants. You’ll be living and breathing the Texas Hill Country!
- Golf tournament: Our annual CONNECT On The Green golf tournament will be played on the par-72 Resort Course at La Cantera. Designed by noted golf architect and Jay Morrish and PGA professional Tom Weiskopf, the course has five sets of tees on each hole to accommodate all levels. You won’t want to miss playing a round on this beautiful course!
- Inspiring keynote speakers: Our two keynote speakers this year are Michael Rogers and Carey Lohrenz. Michael, otherwise known as the Practical Futurist, is known worldwide as an author and technology pioneer. Michael will speak about the digital revolution and your business in 2020. The inspiring Carey Lohrenz was the first female F14 Tomcat Fighter pilot in the US Navy. Having worked in one of the most high-pressure environments in the world, Carey is an expert in fearless leadership and winning under pressure. You’ll want to hear these two in person!
- Network with industry professionals: Q2 executives, including CEO Matt Flake, CSO Will Furrer and CTO Adam (Anderson) Blue will lead a variety of talks and breakout sessions on a wide range of topics. Our four talk tracks will allow you to be a part of sessions that are most relevant to you and interact with those that share the same interests. You will also have three opportunities after the main sessions are done to network and meet new people in the industry. Our Connect Kickoff Party, Ramble the Resort Night and Love From Texas: Boots and Bourbon Night will be fun, relaxed environments where you can meet new people and immerse yourself in the Texas culture.
- Experience San Antonio: CONNECT is in San Antonio for the first time and we’re so excited to bring this new experience to all of our attendees! San Antonio is known for its rich culture and historical significance. You will have the opportunity to experience San Antonio for yourself first-hand on our two guided tours. The first, Sizzling San Antonio, will take you through the famed River Walk on a barge tour, to the historic Alamo and end with dinner at the Menger Hotel. The second tour, Drinking In The Texas Hill Country, will stop in the quaint town of Gruene, home of the famous Gruene Hall. You will then head to Dry Comal Creek Vineyards for a wine and cheese tasting. Whichever tour you choose, you can’t go wrong!